Please read the description carefully, before contacting me.
If you haven’t found the answer to your questions in the description or you want to make an offer,
I am avalibale from 11 to 21, if I do not answer, I will call you back.
The car, built from scratch to use in motorsport by the well-known Precision Sport Service Racing Team in Poznan. It is the fastest BMW built by Jacek Sobczak – owner of the PSS service. It is also officially the fastest BMW in Poland, in which Jakub Glasse set the Polish lap record of Poznan racing track - 1:35.6. I set a time of 1:37:2, making a lot of little mistakes during the flying lap.
In Lithuania, during the official WSMP round, I’ve set a lap time of 1:16.2, which turned out to be the third time in Lithuania during this round. What’s more it was the FIRST lap time among all RWD cars with naturally aspirated engines. During the round only two cars were faster 750HP EVO 9th and 650HP E30 with 2.3 Audi engine. As you can see, the car is not only fast in Poland, it caused a lot of confusion during the round on Nemuno žiedas, our Lithuanian friends were amazed by the lap time the car set, due to its relatively low engine power.
The car's performance allowed me to stand on the top of the podium many times.
With this car, I won the Polish champion title in the D-3500 class.
- E36 base - sandblasted, stripped, protected / painted. Base without sunroof
- aero GTR package from Mikinka (nearly everything in laminate) - the set generates a lot of downforce in the corner, you can go much faster than with the serial set.
- rear adjustable spoiler from Radical
- front splitter
- rear diffuser with differential cooling channels
- weight of the car – 1180 kg (without the driver)
- manual gearbox from BMW e46
- big differential ring gear
- limited slip differential - 40% , it was serviced after 2018 season
- New driveshafts, original mPower part. They were installed in the middle of the 2018 season, they will run the next season without failures.
- BMW E46 3.2 engine assembled by PSS, engine map by Lamik. Engine power 396HP - in summer temperatures.
- Rod bearings changed in March 2018
- exhaust made by PSS - complies with the new requirements of Poznan track
- Oil always changed twice a season
- extended roll cage bulit in accordance with Annex J.
- RaceLogic GPS telemetry + dash + 2 cameras
- Ecumaster Advanced Display Unit (a very extensive system, with all parameters, alerts, shift Lifghing, LapTimer and telemetry)
- Sparco seat with Homologation.
- carbon dashboard
- AST25000 suspension, after service by an authorized service center in 2018.
- electric power steering pump
- short steering rack
- all suspension arms; uni-ball joints, you can easily adjust each geometry parameter
- truncated shock absorbers upper mountings lowering the car without changing the operating parameters of the spring
- front large 8-piston GTR brake calipers + enlarged rear barkes set (braking efficiency of small locomotives with a weight of 1.2T!)
Two sets of Motec 10J + 11J rims included.
The car is not registered and does not need periodic technical inspections. It has a PZM vehicle book, fuel tank homologation. It is allowed to take part in any official event in Poland. You can easily make a book and take part in any official European cycles. Perfect for WSMP / GSMP in class up to 3500. No financial contribution needed, just a small service and you are ready to race.
I am not interested in any exchange. I am selling as a private person.